Out of the importance of making the information on the website accessible to the entire population, I invested a lot of effort to make my website accessible to all the target audiences that exist in the population, according to their abilities and limitations.
This site is a content site only, we do not have a business or a physical place that can be reached, therefore this statement does not refer to a physical place but only to information about the accessibility of our site.
In accordance with the requirements of the Israeli standard [“Regulations on Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities”], I adapted the site completely to all known technological aids, which are used by surfers with permanent or temporary disabilities with the help of an accessibility add-on that I installed on the site.
The site is accessible to the general population at the AA level, and also implements the recommendations of the WCAG2.0 document by the W3C organization.
The site is checked regularly to ensure the maintenance of the site’s accessibility.
In Hebrew: WCAG 2.0 guidelines for content accessibility on the Internet
In English: 0Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.
The accessibility actions I performed on the site include:
- Setting up all the elements and components on the site.
- Adjusting the website pages to screen readers known in the market.
- Clear and comfortable navigation on the site also using the keyboard.
- Improvement of color contrast and use of clear colors.
- Adding labels in the search fields and contact forms and collecting leads on the site.
- Adapting verbal alternatives (alt) to images and graphic elements.
- Defining pages, headings and paragraphs and designing a clear hierarchy.
- I avoided and reduced, as much as possible, excessive mobility and “floating” / “surfing” of elements and content on the website pages.
- Making keyboard adjustments – changing the size of the display by pressing the Ctrl + / Ctrl keys, as well as: browsing using the Tab and Enter keys.
- The site has been adapted to the common browsers on the market – Google Chrome and Internet Explorer
Report a discrepancy
If you encounter a discrepancy, first, let me apologize for the inconvenience. Please don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll get it fixed quickly. You can contact me in the following ways:
Sending an email to the owner of the site, Liat at Liatohana94 @gmail.com
through the contact page.
When contacting, it is very important to note and detail the discrepancy as much as possible (on which page you encountered the problem, what is the nature of the problem you encountered, which browser you use and which device you used.)
I apologize profusely for the inconvenience caused to you if you found a discrepancy on the site and thank you in advance for your time and trouble.
Last update date of the accessibility statement: 18 september 23